Re: Don't add ChangeLog entries to ChangeLog-less modules

> There is good reason.  I don't see how it's relevant to whether you should
> edit ChangeLog.preX.Y or not.  How is editing that wrong file making your job
> easier?
>
> Easier or not, if a module doesn't have ChangeLog, it doesn't.  If you don't
> like that, file a bug against them.
It is just days before release, so I would suppose the discussion could
be postponed a little bit.
However after the release there would be quite a lot changes like new
source control system.
Could we discuss things then with more clarity then so that it would be
both easier for translators to know which files to or not to change and
not more difficult for developers. Doing things the same way (AKA
standards) could be helpful.

Still I would suppose that the bugtrack will not be the proper place for
reality complaints.

Will that be the infrastructure or the foundation list, Behdad?

Kind regards:
al_shopov