Re: Don't add ChangeLog entries to ChangeLog-less modules
- From: Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>
- To: Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Don't add ChangeLog entries to ChangeLog-less modules
- Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:44:14 +0100
Am Sonntag, den 15.03.2009, 14:49 +0100 schrieb Kenneth Nielsen:
> 2009/3/15 Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>:
> > On 03/15/2009 09:44 AM, Jorge González González wrote:
> >> didn't we agree that the standard was to have them?
> > What standard? The norm currently is to have them, yes. But if a module
> > doesn't have it, there's good reason for it.
> Like what?
Like "less files to edit/maintain is less work for everyone". (Even
though this is a really short reply it's not supposed to be harsh, I
just try to find some word describing the reasons for my projects to not
use ChangeLogs anymore.)
] [Thread Prev