Re: Please commit translations (crh)

Le dimanche 15 mars 2009 à 08:17 -0500, Resat SABIQ a écrit :
> A couple more are ready:
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/ekiga/HEAD/po/crh
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/pessulus/HEAD/po/crh
>
> P.S. I would really appreciate if somebody could commit these in time
> for 2.26.

Done.

> P.P.S. I would also appreciate if somebody could let me know the
> latest date and GMT time to send an EMAIL informing of additional
> translations (new and/or updates) ready to be committed, so that they
> can still make into 2.26. I would entertain them going to the release
> branch in addition to trunk, if that is an option for a committer.

The exact release date of each module may be different, depending on the
time frame the maintainer has to do it.
But you can still continue to translate for 2.26, as most distributions
include also the .1 release (and maybe even .2 or .3).
When a module branch its development, it is recommended for translators
to commit in both branch and trunk.

Hope this helps.

Claude
--