Re: Don't add ChangeLog entries to ChangeLog-less modules

On 03/15/2009 10:00 AM, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
doesn't have it, there's good reason for it.
Like what?
Why does it matter?

Well if there is no good reason, then it would sure make my job easier
if they could comply, so I could commit to all modules in the same
way. Remember that I have to commit to more than 80 modules.

There is good reason. I don't see how it's relevant to whether you should edit ChangeLog.preX.Y or not. How is editing that wrong file making your job easier?

Easier or not, if a module doesn't have ChangeLog, it doesn't. If you don't like that, file a bug against them.

Cheers,
behdad