Re: ooo-build & l10n

Hi guys,

On Tue, 2009-06-16 at 03:20 +0200, Petr Kovar wrote:
> It seems to me that ooo-build (http://git.gnome.org/cgit/ooo-build/) has
> migrated to use the git infrastructure at freedesktop.org

	Yes - I'm a dofus and forgot to tell you guys; sorry !

> Michael, I hope I'm sending the message to the right person, could you
> please tell GNOME translators (or point us to the appropriate person),
> which way should we submit our translations for ooo-build from now on?

	Right; wow, it's sucky that we have no good way to do that.

> I guess we should use the freedesktop.org Bugzilla, right? Or do the
> ooo-build guys plan to make use of some existing l10n infrastructure, e.g.
> the Translation Project (http://translationproject.org)? Or perhaps you're
> going to periodically merge newly committed translations from the
> existing GNOME git repository? Because the situation seems to be that GNOME
> translators continue to submit their translation updates to git.gnome.org...

	Right; it's clearly far better for you guys to commit directly, and
have some regular cross synchronisation.

	Petr is the expert here, not me - but your love & translation has been
very much appreciated in the past for ooo-build.

	Many thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot