Re: ooo-build & l10n

On Friday 19 June 2009, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le mardi 16 juin 2009 à 03:20 +0200, Petr Kovar a écrit :
> > I guess we should use the freedesktop.org Bugzilla, right? Or do the
> > ooo-build guys plan to make use of some existing l10n infrastructure,
> > e.g. the Translation Project (http://translationproject.org)? Or perhaps
> > you're going to periodically merge newly committed translations from the
> > existing GNOME git repository? Because the situation seems to be that
> > GNOME translators continue to submit their translation updates to
> > git.gnome.org...
>
> Thanks Petr to remind us of this issue.
> I moved the ooo-build stats in the Freedesktop category.

I am sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean by moving ooo-build stats in
the Freedesktop category?

> But indeed it should be nice to know where to send translations now. CC'd to
> another Petr who might know :-)

We need to translate the ooo-build.pot, see
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/ooo-build/tree/po/ooo-build.pot
and we would need to push the translations back to the git.

We started to use the openSUSE translation community, see
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide

Though, I would be happy to use another community. openSUSE has longer release
cycle and we would need faster translations.

--
Best Regards,

Petr Mladek
software developer
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o.                        e-mail: pmladek suse cz
Lihovarská 1060/12                          tel: +420 284 028 952
190 00 Prague 9                             fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic                              http://www.suse.cz/