Re: Aptitude Compile PO Help

I agree with you two. The thing is that debian es is really inactive sometimes, joined only a couple of weeks ago, but no one replied to my mail containing the same questions and my intention to participate in the debian es team. That's why I'm looking elsewhere for proofreading. I know this is not the appropiate place, just wanted to see if a had any luck.
Thanks, Omar

2009/6/16 Yavor Doganov <yavor gnu org>
Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Montag, den 15.06.2009, 13:18 +0200 schrieb Omar Campagne:
> > I'm translating the aptitude user guide to spanish
>
> You probably want to contact the Spanish translation list instead at
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-es-list

Or even the Debian Spanish translation team at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish.  Lots of strings are
pretty much Debian-specific and require non-trivial knowledge of
dpkg/apt's internals.  The translation coordinatorship happens through
Debian's channels since aptitude is a Debian-native program.

> though Aptitude has nothing to do with GNOME as far as I know.

Right.  The relationship is only tangential now that it has a GTK+
frontend.