Re: Aptitude Compile PO Help

Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Montag, den 15.06.2009, 13:18 +0200 schrieb Omar Campagne:
> > I'm translating the aptitude user guide to spanish
>
> You probably want to contact the Spanish translation list instead at
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-es-list

Or even the Debian Spanish translation team at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish.  Lots of strings are
pretty much Debian-specific and require non-trivial knowledge of
dpkg/apt's internals.  The translation coordinatorship happens through
Debian's channels since aptitude is a Debian-native program.

> though Aptitude has nothing to do with GNOME as far as I know.

Right.  The relationship is only tangential now that it has a GTK+
frontend.