Re: RFE: Vertimus and assigned translator

Il giorno mar, 20/01/2009 alle 11.32 +0100, Marcel Telka ha scritto:

> In all cases, when a translation is locked for too long time some
> administrative intervention is needed.
>
> Comment for Vertimus authors: Today it is not possible for me (as a
> coordinator) to unlock such stuck translator and make it available to
> someone else.

Well, here is a "backdoor" now: committer accounts always have a "Inform
of submission" available. This resets the status ;)

> > IMHO, trying to merge the current l10n.g.o behavior and the "assigned"
> > workflow, could be better add a "assigned-to" property to modules.
> >
> > This property could act as follow:
> >       * on l10n.g.o each module can be assigned to an account
>
> I agree.
>
> >       * this account will receive email alerts for each action performed
> >         on him/her assigned modules (comments could be useful to notify
> >         typos/errors/proposal/memos/other)
>
> I agree.

Good. Do you have yet opened a bug on bugzilla?

> >       * if the "assigned account" don't accept/reject the request within
> >         a week, accounts with review (or commit? dunno, but something
> >         below coordinator in order to make it faster) privileges can do
> >         this
>
> Can do what? Accept the request?

Yes, it was just a safe escape from any inability to have network access
something like: "the assigner was arrested while traveling in another
country and now languish with hunger in a remote prison..." :)

But now we have the "inform of submission" backdoor, so it's no longer
needed :D