Re: Some translated files need to be commited

Hi,

The Vertimus functionality that has been added to Damned-Lies allows to
manage the translation, but, by now it doesn't commit the files.

By now it only controls the translation workflow: translating, reviewing
and committing.

I have uploaded the translations already :)

Cheers,

El dt 27 de 01 de 2009 a les 10:32 +0500, en/na Zabeeh Khan va escriure:

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net