Re: Some translated files need to be commited

The Vertimus functionality that has been added to Damned-Lies allows to
manage the translation, but, by now it doesn't commit the files.

By now it only controls the translation workflow: translating, reviewing
and committing.

I have uploaded the translations already :)

El dt 27 de 01 de 2009 a les 10:32 +0500, en/na Zabeeh Khan va escriure:
> Hi,
> I have translated some modules and the translations are attached in
> their pages. These are the links:
> As I am back after long, so don't know about the new system that
> whether they are committed automatically after attaching or we have to
> attach them there and ask someone to commit them.
> If second is the case, so please someone commit them for me.
> thanks

gil forcada

[ca] - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
[en] - a non-stopping free network