Re: DL mailing and workflow

Ahoj Marcel.

El mar, 03-02-2009 a las 02:24 +0100, Marcel Telka escribió:
> Hi Jorge,
>
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 06:21:55PM +0100, Jorge González González wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > at least at the Spanish translation team mail list we don't receive
> > mails when translators update their modules, I do receive some but to my
> > email, not to the list. The mail gnomeweb gnome org is already added to
> > the list members.
>
> This is because you do not have registered the mailing list in DL
> database:
>
> http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/es
I see, so now I should ask for the mailing list being included in DL.
Thanks.

> Here is example with registered mailing list:
>
> http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/sk
>

> > Plus, when I click on "Inform of submission", if I add any comment,
> > those are not sent to the translators. Is that the correct workflow?
>
> The mail is sent to mailing list only.
>
> > Should I add my comments before clicking "Inform of submission"?
>
> It is not required. In case there is no comment added, Vertimus will
> send an email (to the list) with "No comment" (or very similar) text.
Got it.

> > Would it be possible to have an option to take modules back? translators
> > can reserve modules which have not been assigned to them.
>
> As a workaround, the coordinator could perform "Inform of submission"
> action anytime to "roll back" the transaction and return it to default
> state.
Ok, but as you say it's a "workaround", I would like to see a button or
something to take modules back.

> Have a nice day.
Thank you very much and sorry for the late replay.
--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org