DL mailing and workflow

Hi,

at least at the Spanish translation team mail list we don't receive
mails when translators update their modules, I do receive some but to my
email, not to the list. The mail gnomeweb gnome org is already added to
the list members.

Plus, when I click on "Inform of submission", if I add any comment,
those are not sent to the translators. Is that the correct workflow?
Should I add my comments before clicking "Inform of submission"?

Would it be possible to have an option to take modules back? translators
can reserve modules which have not been assigned to them.

Thanks for your help and great work.

Cheers.
--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org