Re: State of Farsi Gnome translation

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Refdoc<refdoc crosswire org> wrote:
> Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
>> It's in the GNOME repository. Here:
>>
>> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-i18n/tree/glossary/fa.po
>
> Thanks! Is this identical with the Glossary of Persian computing terms
> by Sharif University referred to in some places? If not, could you pass
> me a link for this? Or a copy?

I don't know which glossary are you referring to. The glossary we use
in GNOME is the one linked above. It was actually created during the
time I was working at Sharif University of Technology.

(BTW, If you came upon a difference in the glossary and the actual
translations in GNOME, please file a bug. A few things may have gone
out of sync.)

Roozbeh