Re: damned-lies: move "fifth-toe" modules in "gnome-extra" module set

>> Crazy idea: what about a "starring" system? Like in Firefox
>> coordinators could make a star twinkle for untranslated or partially
>> tranlated modules they think are more important or urgent.
>>
>> Too much crazy?
>
> Not really, but maybe a calendar view with the expected releases of
> modules would be more useful (i.e. May 7th there will be a tracker
> release). Of course every module should have a maintainer and he/she
> would have an UI to set release dates (date and target branch to
> translate).
>
> Then an RSS and/or a mail sent to this list (or coordinator teams) would
> be enough to have everyone up-to-date.
>
> Sounds good?

Yes, that sound like en amazing idea. I have been thinking about
something similar. My idea was to simply have it posted on the damned
lies page. Now that ui and doc have been split out there is more than
enough space.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen