Re: damned-lies: move "fifth-toe" modules in "gnome-extra" module set

Hi,

El dc 22 de 04 de 2009 a les 12:22 +0200, en/na Luca Ferretti va
escriure:
> 2009/4/22 Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>:
> > I agree to remove it too. Also, have anybody seen recently a
> > gnome-office release? My google suggests[1] it is abandoned too.
>
> Not as "official" suite
>
> > How do we define "no longer maintained"? :)
> > There are already a lot of modules[2], that saw no non-translation
> > commits since years, where "years" can be 1-2-3... so, how long should
> > we keep modules listed as translatable?
>
> Crazy idea: what about a "starring" system? Like in Firefox
> coordinators could make a star twinkle for untranslated or partially
> tranlated modules they think are more important or urgent.
>
> Too much crazy?

Not really, but maybe a calendar view with the expected releases of
modules would be more useful (i.e. May 7th there will be a tracker
release). Of course every module should have a maintainer and he/she
would have an UI to set release dates (date and target branch to
translate).

Then an RSS and/or a mail sent to this list (or coordinator teams) would
be enough to have everyone up-to-date.

Sounds good?

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net