Re: Weird status for several modules and releases

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 13:58, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:

>>  and I also noticed few new
>> untranslated and fuzzy strings for old releases (both at UI and
>> manuals). I tried to update those but it says everything is up to date,
>> so I guess is a problem with DL/intltool.
>
> Please point to real examples if you want me to check for problems.
These should be at 100%, at least they were in SVN:

http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gok/gnome-2-22/po/es
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gok/gnome-2-22/po/es

http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/evolution/gnome-2-24/help/es
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/evolution/gnome-2-22/help/es