Re: Weird status for several modules and releases

Le dimanche 19 avril 2009 à 22:52 +0200, Jorge González González a
écrit :
> Hi,
>
> since the migration to git I noticed several modules which status is
> weird, for example there are two bug-buddy user-guides, both with 0
> strings, like gok user manual, [1]

Fixed for gok. Partially fixed for bug-buddy, which is a special case
because the docs directory used to contain a valid help file. If I
remove the reference to this dir, help stats for <= gnome-2-22 branches
will also disappear.

>  and I also noticed few new
> untranslated and fuzzy strings for old releases (both at UI and
> manuals). I tried to update those but it says everything is up to date,
> so I guess is a problem with DL/intltool.

Please point to real examples if you want me to check for problems.

> Also, at least one member of the Spanish team reported that the
> migration of gnome-commander left many strings untranslated and fuzzy,
> something I fixed uploading the last po he uploaded to DL, but this
> issue has/will probably happen with other modules and teams.

If the problem has been fixed for you, I cannot investigate further. If
such situation arises again in the future, tell us before fixing it :-)

Claude