Re: Barriers for i18n/l10n in approved external depencedies

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:35:03PM +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> I found that some crucial stuff for GNOME (avahi, pulseaudio,
> shared-mime-info, but also packagekit) is using Fedora Trasifex[1] to
> manage transations. This also mean that you should be a Fedora
> Community member[2] in order to translate that shaded (i.e.
> cross-distro and cross-desktop) moduled.

I thought the long term goal was to include Transifex within Damned
Lies? If we get that, Freedesktop could provide access to the GNOME
Transifex. Would allow people within GNOME to easily contribute to
freedesktop without having to arrange access and so on.

Not sure what to do in the meantime or timeframe of a GNOME Transifex.

--
Regards,
Olav