Re: Translation Team for Latin (la, lat)

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 23:21 -0400, Thomas Thurman wrote:
> I'd quite like to join the team, though I'm already very overcommitted.

I suspect we're both overcommitted, but if nobody does anything then
there's no chance of it ever happening. This is a first step. Build it
and they will come.

BTW, I noted your sig with fond remembrance. From the pictures in your
blog I'm quite sure you're far too young to have played Adventure when
it was anything more than a curiosity.

Paul