Translation Team for Latin (la, lat)

Greetings,

I'm interested in participating in - or starting - a Latin translation
team. I've attempted to contact the person listed as "interested" on the
TranslationProject website but the emails now bounce (Mark Polo -
MPoloN7 at Netscape dot net). I first tried contacting him six or eight
months ago without getting a reply. I've completed the first four steps
of the"checklist for starting a new team". My Bugzilla account name is
"paul paulnorton org". What now?