Re: Translation Team for Latin (la, lat)

Ysgrifennodd Paul Norton:
> I'm interested in participating in - or starting - a Latin translation
> team. I've attempted to contact the person listed as "interested" on the
> TranslationProject website but the emails now bounce (Mark Polo -
> MPoloN7 at Netscape dot net). I first tried contacting him six or eight
> months ago without getting a reply. I've completed the first four steps
> of the"checklist for starting a new team". My Bugzilla account name is
> "paul paulnorton org". What now?

As far as I know the Latin team is inactive, since there's been no
activity in several release cycles, and as far as I'm aware there's no
la.po in any of the modules.

I did also ask about forming a Latin GNOME translation team on Wikipedia
recently, and there was some interest:

http://la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicipaedia:Taberna#Other_Latin_technology_projects

I'd quite like to join the team, though I'm already very overcommitted.

Thomas

--
Thomas Thurman, tthurman at gnome, http://blogs.gnome.org/tthurman
You are at a complex junction. A low hands and knees passage from the