Re: How to find where the string is from?

Em Seg, 2008-11-10 às 00:13 +0100, Yannig MARCHEGAY escreveu:
> So gedit uses KDE translations, I wouldn't have imagined that :p
> Thanks a lot, I know have to find a way to install kbabel to edit
> their po files (sudo apt-get install kbabel just does not work since I
> installed Intrepid).

No, it doesn't. It uses "iso-codes", a package developed at Debian and
largely reused by other software like Gedit to display translated
country, language and currency names:

http://pkg-isocodes.alioth.debian.org/

Look here and you'll get yet another Franchimand:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-isocodes/trunk/iso-codes/iso_639/oc.po?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org