Re: How to find where the string is from?
- From: Thomas Thurman <tthurman gnome org>
- To: Yannig MARCHEGAY <yannig marchegay org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How to find where the string is from?
- Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 18:06:18 -0500
Ysgrifennodd Yannig MARCHEGAY:
> Hello everybody,
> I'm translating GNOME into Occitan and I'm quite alone to do it. Now, I'm
> using it "normally" and I translate in priority the English strings that
> remain in what I see. Recently, I saw a mistranslation in the languages
> (French, Spanish, etc., not PHP, ASP, etc.) shown when defining the doc
> language in gedit. That mistranslation is "Franchimand" but no way to find
> it in the langpack.
> My question is then "how can I know where a string is from in order to
> translate it or correct it?"
Thomas Thurman, tthurman at gnome, http://blogs.gnome.org/tthurman
There is an empty bottle here.
] [Thread Prev