Re: Damned Lies and GNOME 2.24

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Yair Hershkovitz <yairhr gmail com> wrote:
I think that unless a module is 100% translated you should keep
translating it on the stable branch ONLY. When the times come and you
want to put all your efforts on the development release you should merge
all translating that were committed on the stable branch only to the
development branch.

Merging and committing these translations to trunk can be done
automatically. This shouldn't be too much of a bother.

Yair

On the contrary! Small teams like ours that do few commits and are not close to 100% may always just work on the development branch because like this
- we never need to merge anything
- we never miss any deadline because we didn't merge something back
- we don't mess up different branches

and so on. Please accept that this is a valid way of proceeding.

Erdal