Re: Damned Lies and GNOME 2.24

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:14:40PM +0100, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le lundi 17 mars 2008 à 22:09 +0100, Marcel Telka a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > when are we going to add GNOME 2.24 to DL?
> >

> Hi Marcel,
>
> Generally, I'm waiting for the .1 release of the stable version. I don't
> see much sense in tracking the development version before that.

Hi Claude,

it could make sense for teams with low translated percentage and/or low
resources. They could not want to "waste" time updating two branches.

Personally, I'd prefer to have development branch always listed at DL,
but I am also ok with waiting about a month...

Thank you.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel telka sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel jabber sk |