Re: Request for resolving situation(kn_IN)

I an see no big problem with people working off-line, if that's their
personal preference for contributing.

The simple thing that has to be done then, is to communicate about who
does what, e. g. by popping off a mail to a mailing list saying "I'm
taking this on now. Object now, or stay happy :)"

Agreed. We do all of our coordination via a mailing list hence in practice making a coordinator unnecessary. The only thing it requires is a method that everybody agrees on. So on our team all are required to send a reservation mail and a proffread-request mail where the names of the modules are mentioned in the subjects. So then the only thing you have to do to see if somebody is working on a module, is to search your e-mail for the module name, and if there is a reservation e-mail NOT followed by a proofread-request mail, then somebody else is working on it, otherwise it is free and you can send a reservation e-mail yourself.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen