Re: Request for resolving situation(kn_IN)

On 13/03/2008, Hari Prasad Nadig <hpnadig gmail com> wrote:
I second that. It is heartening to see more hands at translation. But at
the same time, I do not see what the percentage of translation completed
has to do with becoming project coordinator.

This is straw man tactic.  The Coordinatorship has nothing do with numbers but more to do with coordinating and this is not happening with the current coordinator.

Personally, I feel that Pramod is doing a good job. The quality of
translations put in by him and Prasad M V S of Redhat has been good.
More importantly they're responsive, and very open to suggestions and
changes.
Yes, I agree that Shankar Prasad is doing a good job. But I do not on what basis you are assessing responsiveness.

--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822