Re: Break string freeze again for GDM 2.20

2008-03-11 klockan 21:08 skrev Brian Cameron:
> I tried this and the code does not compile properly with this.  The
> problem seems to be that we use the default message as a part of the
> configuration key name.

I've checked your code a bit, and I think your solution is the simplest,
even though you never use the #define value. However, please check to see
if it works for non-English locales.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

never lived never lived :: i'm in love        -- black rebel motorcycle club