Re: Proposal for a new Icelandic Translation Team

On mán, 2008-03-03 at 11:22 +0100, Claude Paroz wrote:

> Anna, can you please also create a Bugzilla account so that I can
> assign
> you as the default assignee of l10n Icelandic bugs?
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Hi Claude,
i find bugzilla a bit confusing, but here goes:
I have created an account. The email address is: annajonna gmail com
I am in fact a subscriber to Gnome-i18n with both my email addresses:
annaj hi is and also
annajonna gmail com .

I believe that annajonna gmail com is more appropriate and
dependable since I will keep this account all my life.
If I change job, i will no longer have annaj hi is .

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?