Re: Proposal for a new Icelandic Translation Team

Hi All,

Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir contacted me earlier today regarding her interest in coordinating the i18n for the Icelandic team.

I can confirm the following:

My old domain (techattack.nu) does no longer exist and that is the reason why I have been unreachable. I did forget to announce changed email address to the gnome-i18n team. Anna requested to coordinate the translation on behalf of the Icelandic team and I agreed with her that it would be a good idea since i've been inactive for more than a year.

I would like to congratulate Anna on her initiative and hope that she will be more successful in getting the Icelandic language in the list of supported languages.

Regards,
Samúel Jón Gunnarsson