Re: Proposal for a new Icelandic Translation Team

On fös, 2008-02-29 at 02:32 +0000, Anna Jonna Armannsdottir wrote:

> Please consider removing the present translation team
> from the page of translation teams:
> http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/

Hi Claude and thanks for your answers.
Now I would like to ask you to give the present
icelandic translation team a bit more time to react.

I just found out that he is an active contributor
to the translation of Gnome in Ubuntu, but still
registered with the unusable email address.

So I looked him up in the icelandic telephone
directory, and called him. That succeded.

He aggreed to my suggestion that i would become
the new coordinator. I hope that he will be able
to contact you and then somehow announce a new team.

I am sure that we would all feel better if we
do the transition that way.

I am not quite sure about the level of protection
against spambots on this list, so he is on the
BCC and you as CC .

He can be contacted at:
sammi AT SPAMFREE villingaholt FULLSTOP nu

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?