run msgmerge in release-notes

hi!

Since it's time to start translating release notes I run:

msgmerge rn.pot rn-from-2-20.po > rn-for-2-22.po

and it display a nice:
62 translated messages, 25 fuzzy translations, 77 untranslated messages.

I thought it would be useful for most teams :)

don't know if we could run this as a script to create the rn-2-22 for
all languages that have rn from 2-20, so when someone goes to DL he/she
can grab the already created one and not the pot file

cheers and happy translating!

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net