Re: New team for [Dari Persian]

Dear Zabeeh,

We are to make Afghans united not divided.
Pashto and Dari both are the official languages of Afghanistan while
Pashtoons are the majority.
We can not decide about a tribe or nation on the bases of what some
certain individuals/leaders of them do.
Please don't try to be offensive on the list and don't start the type of
discussions which creates only heat not light.

Regards,

-Khalid