Re: New translations not showing up in DL

On 03/06/2008, at 3:17 PM, Clytie Siddall wrote:

For cheese, conduit, gvfs, mousetweaks and vinagre, I've added vi.po files, also adding "vi" to the LINGUAS file in that po directory. But no change is shown on the DL page, even the next day.

Answering my own question here, as Daniel pointed out by private email, I forgot to "svn add". <blush> Been a while since I added a new translation.

Sorry for the noise.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n