Re: New team for [Dari Persian]

===============
hi all
my purpose is Farsi, Eastern ISO 639-3 code prs.
afgahns, tagics, iranian from khorsasan and pakistanians from baluchestan can help us
thank
specially from Erdal for correcting my mean
Mazdak

Bro..what do you mean that Afghans can help you? I am an Afghan/Pashton/Pathan from Afghanistan and I speak Pashto. I don't even understand Persian so how can I help you? where are you from?

Afghans are Pashtons/Pathans and they speak and use Pashto.

Yes, there are a few Tajiks (destroyers of Aghanistan) here who can speak this Persian.