New translations not showing up in DL

Hi everyone :)

I was unable to participate for some months, but I've finally caught up with our 2.4 translations. Damned Lies updates immediately I commit a changed PO file (which is cool :D ), but it isn't showing the new translations I've added.

For cheese, conduit, gvfs, mousetweaks and vinagre, I've added vi.po files, also adding "vi" to the LINGUAS file in that po directory. But no change is shown on the DL page, even the next day.

Is there something else I have to do to enable these new translations?

I searched this list for changes in adding translations since I was able to read it, but didn't find anything. So sorry if I've missed something I should have read.

Thankyou for your help with this. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n