Re: Slowness in farsi translation

On 6/30/08, Alireza Hesabi <alirhes gmail com> wrote:
> Why coordinator delays posting Mohammad's translations?

I can't speak for anyone besides myself, but I can tell you that I,
like most other contributors, do this on my free time. If some new
contributor starts showing up and behaves good, I will very likely
respond to him or her sooner than perhaps some other new contributor
that behaves badly. The latter person I will most likely even ignore
-- I'm not paid to take crap from noone on my spare time.
I know this is true for many more people than me, so like most free
software projects it's definately not a "first come first serve"
community. It's more of a "come and behave well, and you'll be treated
well" community.

I don't know if this is what happened in this case, and only the
coordinator can answer that question. I'm just offering a possible
explanation. It's just speculation: it may be true, it may be false.