Re: Cheesy

On Sex, 2008-01-25 at 12:49 +0100, daniel g. siegel wrote:
> you got it ;) well i think we changed the "pretty-short" summary to
> "Cheese is a Photobooth-inspired GNOME application for taking pictures
> and videos from a webcam. It also includes fancy graphical effects based
> on the gstreamer-backend."

Hi. I think there are people who don't even know what is "Photobooth".
I think would be better to pick a non-comparing-to-other-programs
description.

I also think you don't need to mention that the effects are based on
'gstreamer-backend'. Why don't just say: 'It also includes fancy
graphical effects' ?

Jonh Wendell
www.bani.com.br