Re: Translation of words between inverted commas

Hi,
El jue, 10-01-2008 a las 11:30 +0100, Gil Forcada escribió:
> hi,
>
> in Catalan we translate de schemas like this:
>
> Mida de les icones en les barres d'eines,  ja sigui
> gran).
>
> we put the string that have to go in the value of the gconf key and
> between () the translation
Yeap, I've seen it also in French, but I was wandering which ones should
be translated and which ones no, it's quite hard without context.

Anyways, thanks to all.

Cheers.
--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org