Re: Can't see Marathi team listed...

Le jeudi 10 janvier 2008 à 15:14 +0530, sandeep shedmake a écrit :
> Hello,
>
>        To obtain an svn account and thereby while filling the form at:
> https://mango.gnome.org/new_account.php , I can't see the Marathi team
> listed under the Translation Team dropdown box. Henceforth, how can I
> proceed ahead with the SVN accout request? I have also floated a mail
> for SVN account request at the mailing list.

Hi sandeep,

Please review the .po files in a text editor before sending them to
GNOME SVN.
E.g. in libbonobo/trunk/po/mr.po, there is uncompleted headers:

# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.

... and some leftover new lines:

"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n!=1);\n\n"
"\n"
"\n"

Thanks for keeping the quality of .po files :-)

Claude