Re: Fwd: major libgweather Locations updates

2008/8/21 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
Am Donnerstag, den 21.08.2008, 00:48 +0200 schrieb Kenneth Nielsen:
> Yes, well I also got the idea that we sort of agreed on something
> here, the only thing is that it is still in the statistics under gnome
> 2.24, which it shouldn't be if we all agreed on your proposal.

Err... I think I never proposed to remove it from the stats, just to
avoid misunderstandings or false impressions. :-)

No Dan proposed that.

We also agreed that it might make sense to remove libgweather (at least
the po-locations part) from the translation statistics, for exactly that
reason; it's not like with ordinary UI strings, where any user in any
language is equally likely to encounter any string.