Re: Fwd: major libgweather Locations updates

Dan Winship píše v St 20. 08. 2008 v 15:44 -0400:
> Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
> > On another note, seeing the size of this change makes me wonder. It must
> > have taken an immence development effort to complete this update,
> > We need to come to some agreement on this soon
>
> Most of the translators have not participated in this thread, so I don't
> have a sense if this is "a few translators want the changes reverted" or
> "most of the translators want the changes reverted". I guess if it's the
> latter then maybe that's a different story.

I prefer to keep the changes. They are required for e.g. type-ahead
choosing the location in the clock applet, and it's not strings that you
will deal with everyday.
A trade-off, but I rate the advantages higher.

Yes, we will likely have another huge debate on the translation
statistics and teams complaining about not reaching 100%... I'm not
looking forward to it.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed