Re: Fwd: major libgweather Locations updates

2008/8/20 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
Dan Winship píše v St 20. 08. 2008 v 15:44 -0400:
> Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
> > On another note, seeing the size of this change makes me wonder. It must
> > have taken an immence development effort to complete this update,
> > We need to come to some agreement on this soon
>
> Most of the translators have not participated in this thread, so I don't
> have a sense if this is "a few translators want the changes reverted" or
> "most of the translators want the changes reverted". I guess if it's the
> latter then maybe that's a different story.

I prefer to keep the changes. They are required for e.g. type-ahead
choosing the location in the clock applet, and it's not strings that you
will deal with everyday.
A trade-off, but I rate the advantages higher.

Yes, we will likely have another huge debate on the translation
statistics and teams complaining about not reaching 100%... I'm not
looking forward to it.

Yes, well I also got the idea that we sort of agreed on something here, the only thing is that it is still in the statistics under gnome 2.24, which it shouldn't be if we all agreed on your proposal.
Regards Kenneth Nielsen