Re: Translation statistics for 2.20?

Today at 10:58, Murray Cumming wrote:

> "Supported" means 80% or more of the UI strings must be translated. I'm
> going to assume that Indonesian, Albanian, and Romanian will get there
> this week. I hope you manage that so that I don't look foolish.
> http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-2-20

And another tip: you are free to overestimate supported languages by a
few without risking to look foolish: if they don't end up being
supported, you just remove them before the translated XMLs are
regenerated.  The only bad side of it is that translators will
translate a few more messages than needed, but that's not too bad.

That's why I always included all the languages with 70% or more
translations, and then removed them only at release time.

Cheers,
Danilo