Pashto team update (Was: Re: Pashto - coordinator should be changed!)

Hi,

There are some existing threads on Pashto/Pushto, at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-September/msg00099.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-August/msg00199.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-September/msg00020.html
For the official name of the language, see
http://xml.coverpages.org/iso639a.html (it now says either Pashto or
Pushto)

If you want to become team coordinator for Pashto, you have to read the
next steps carefully.
The current coordinator listed for Pashto is Ismail Maskani,
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ps
His e-mail address is at
http://l10n.gnome.org/people/x-ismailmaskani

To change the Team Coordinator, the instructions are listed at
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationActions
You need to perform Step 1 (send e-mail to this list that you are
interested to take over, AND also cc: the Ismail).

The responsibilities of a team coordinator include
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamCoordinatorResponsibilities

Good luck,
Simos