Pashto Translation Team of Gnome

Dear GTP members,

I have noticed that you have a Pashto Translation Team for Gnome
Translation Project. But I noticed that The name for that team is
"Pusto" which is wrong. The right spelling for this is "Pashto" which is
used every where and is also right according to Spelling rules. What do
you think, is name of the team changeable or we should create another
team for this. I have sent and email to Ismail Maskani who is the only
coordinator at the Pushto Team to add me to this team, but I have no
reply from him. I want to start translation immediately because nothing
is done in Pashto translation yet. what should I do?

Regards,
Mohammad Khalid Amarkhail
Technical Ability Manager
PAIWASTOON Networking Services Ltd.
khalid paiwastoon com af
www.paiwastoon.af, www.paiwastoon.com.af
Mobile:	+93 (0) 70 096310
Office:	+93 (0) 75 2026511
Office Add:
Qala-e-fathullah, next to Madina bazaar | Mediothek Compound | Kabul |
Afghanistan.