Re: About requesting help

You'll have to deal with translators directly, unless there's any
developer available for that. We do have translation teams (roughly
one per language) with a coordinator each, and there are two
coordinators for the gnome translation project, but no coordinator per
program. Moving your program to GNOME SVN would make it much easier
for translators, because some translators have SVN accounts. I'll
forward your email to my translation team mailing list and see if
someone volunteers.

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org

2007/6/15, Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com>:
On 6/15/07, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> Le vendredi 15 juin 2007 à 20:23 +0200, Fernando Apesteguía a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to know if this is a good place for asking some help with
> > my small software project. I'm talking about finding translators.
> >
> > Is this the place?
>
> Maybe... If you're just looking for translators, give us the URL of your
> project, and if it is interesting enough, you'll get plenty of
> translators :-)

OK then ;)

The _small_ project is located at lkmonitor.sf.net. It's basically a
system monitor like the gnome desktop's one that uses procfs.

The program is written in English and currently, Spanish, Croatian and
Urdu are covered. I don't know exactly how to avoid collisions so if
any of you wants to be the translations coordinator it would be very
much appreciated :)

The pot file is available at lkmonitor.sourceforge.net/lkmonitor.pot
I uploaded a screenshot to show a little of the 0.3 alpha version. It
is available at lkmonitor.sf.net/Screenshot.png

Thanks in advance