Re: About requesting help

On 6/15/07, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le vendredi 15 juin 2007 à 20:23 +0200, Fernando Apesteguía a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know if this is a good place for asking some help with
> my small software project. I'm talking about finding translators.
>
> Is this the place?

Maybe... If you're just looking for translators, give us the URL of your
project, and if it is interesting enough, you'll get plenty of
translators :-)

OK then ;)

The _small_ project is located at lkmonitor.sf.net. It's basically a
system monitor like the gnome desktop's one that uses procfs.

The program is written in English and currently, Spanish, Croatian and
Urdu are covered. I don't know exactly how to avoid collisions so if
any of you wants to be the translations coordinator it would be very
much appreciated :)

The pot file is available at lkmonitor.sourceforge.net/lkmonitor.pot
I uploaded a screenshot to show a little of the 0.3 alpha version. It
is available at lkmonitor.sf.net/Screenshot.png

Thanks in advance

Claude