Re: The new Wolof team

ahoj,

> > I take this opportunity to ask a question about gnome pot files. When
> > translating the debian installer, i found the pot files classified
> > according to their priorities: level 1, level 2 etc. Given that the
> > number of gnome modules to be translated is very big, I would like to
> > know if there are some guidelines about priorities: where to begin ?

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/#first-app includes
some sentences about where to begin. that chapter is written from the
point of view of a translator newbie - in my opinion, to quickly create
the impression of a basically translated desktop, some libraries (gtk,
glib, libgnomeui, etc.) providing basic and recurring user interface
items (like button descriptions) should be top priority, and then the
most important apps (nautilus?)...

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed