Re: The new Wolof team

Le jeudi 14 juin 2007 �3:14 +0000, M Mamoune Mbacke a �it :
> Thank you very much for acting so quickly.
> I take this opportunity to ask a question about gnome pot files. When
> translating the debian installer, i found the pot files classified
> according to their priorities: level 1, level 2 etc. Given that the
> number of gnome modules to be translated is very big, I would like to
> know if there are some guidelines about priorities: where to begin ?
> etc..
> I would deeply appreciate any help about this subject

This is an interesting question, so I'm forwarding it to the mailing
list.

I didn't find any information on the GNOME websites about this. However
I found this page:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/gnome_desktop

Maybe it'd be worth to reproduce the table on the GTP wiki...

You should of course get pot files here:
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/wo/gnome-2-20

Claude